August 29, 2010

Danica's Family Album: COMPLETED!

The following pictures are from the photo album that I made for Danica. I posted a preview a few posts ago. I was happy to complete the project, and get the pictures out of my basement. I kept waking up from nightmares of my basement flooding, destroying all of the one-of-a-kind family pictures that I had in my possession. Phew...crisis avoided. The album was completed, and all of the pictures are safely in Danica's hands. :)

Each page has a different quote about family and/or ancestors. I used a variety of catridges, as well as stamps. I experimented some with the rub-on stitching, and I love it! At first glance, it really does look real.

Danica, I was honored that you asked me to create this album for you!

If you want to see a bigger image, simply click the layout. Thanks for looking! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment